Installation of PrePoMax

No, I have only single one … Nvidia P4000 with the latest graphic drivers.

I have done some more investigation. It seems that the “root cause” might be a graphic card/driver, because:

• I was able to open all version of PrePoMax on PC with Nvidia P4000 when I completely remove the installed Nvidia drivers; however, program crashed when I tried to import step file … Then I installed newest and oldest graphic drivers, but the initial issue appeared (i.e. I am able to open only few releases of PrePoMax).
  • I was able to open PrePoMax on PC with AMD WX 2100 (with the latest graphic driver) but was not able to select part surfaces by mouse click … then I installed oldest graphic driver and now it works fine.

Hope my investigation will help you find the real root cause.

Thank’s for the detailed study and report. I hoped to prepare the version with error reports by the end of this week, but my other projects are occupying all of my time.

If it is a graphics driver issue, I can not solve it. But in this case, I think all of the versions would behave the same way since the graphics engine of the PrePoMax did not change. So it might be only partially connected to the graphics driver.

I am running PrePoMax on Quadro M4000, GTX 1050m, GTX 1060 and RTX 3070 and PrePoMax runs on all of them.

Today, I installed fresh Win10 and for now, the latest version of PrePoMax works well.
I also tried to run some older releases and also work well.

I hope PrePoMax was not the cause of the new Windows installation. But I am happy thet everything works fine now.