Hide/Show Status Block option

Hello,

I would like to ask for an option to show or hide the status block on the results main view. This will let the user to show it if required, like the other features under the Status Block settings.

Best regards,
Asdrubal

2 Likes

also, my previous commercial FE software did not shown any information of filenames or date in display graphics.

only when printing is available there by header and footer but small in portion of page displays.

this option is currently available, thank you.

it has shown more clearly interfaces, can be good for documentation e.g tutorial books. Add small text info related to buckling factor or frequency can be more useful.

Yes!! it was already implemented in version 1.4.1. Thanks @Matej

I hadn’t noticed that before, nice!
Unfortunately for transient simulations, the time informations also gets lost. So maybe a further sub-selection option for the shown rows could be a good idea?
With that option available also more informations could be added without taking away more space by deactivating others (e.g. Min/max values, file path to the frd file…)

indeed, i’m not known what exactly versions it has been implemented. Only confirming by reply for such a closure, so another user did not have question or asking related to these features.

In Abaqus, there are 2 separate blocks at the bottom of the screen (corresponding to the status block in PrePoMax):

• title block - shows the heading (if specified), results file name, Abaqus version and date when the output database was created
  • state block - shows the step name and description (if specified), increment number, step time, primary output variable, deformed output variable and deformation scale factor

Of course, their visibility can be changed separately. There are also options for their customization (bounding box, size, font, color and background).

I have no experience with Abaqus but i remember this from the good old SDRC I-DEAS. There also free text could be added for description (also font type/size etc.)