Additional options for postprocessing

Hi,

following a few ideas that would be nice to have for post-processing :slightly_smiling_face:

Making the “History output” location visible in the result window would be helpful.

What i like on paraview is the “Re-scale to visible data range” button for the color bar. Could this be added? Or alternative a slider for min/max range?

The possibility of creating sub-folders for grouping and reordering parts by drag and drop would also be nice to have. For example one folder for all fasteners, if then this folder could be shown/hide by right clicking, or switching color contours on/off, transparency etc. would be a benefit.

An extension of the context menu for selected parts, include the following display options:

The visible data range in PrePoMax are currently visible parts. If you hide a part, the legend adjusts if it is set to automatic.

Yes i know and i don’t meant this to be changed in any way.
I mean zooming in at a specific region, than hitting the “re-scale…” button would scale the color bar, based on the actual window section:

I find this function very useful for a deeper look, when you are not only interested in the min/max. areas, or when you want to exclude stress-singularity from the color bar.

Maybe this could be added as an On/Off button?

Thanks

1 Like

Ok, now I understand. I will have to see how to do that since I would first have to know exactly what is visible on screen.

Thank you, that would be great :smiley: