Tie constraints in linear static basic calculations

It just not working well I have been using PPM/Calculix from 1.2 version and problem still exsists . this situation is especially when I have many tie constraints - merged
best regards

Exactly what problem/situation are you talking about ? What’s working incorrectly ? If it’s a problem with the solver (not with the preprocessor), you should discuss it on the CalculiX forum.

I get memory error during solving when tie constraint become more coplex ( merged ) or exist big quantity of tie constraints also when I create compound parts I then have problems with constraints .
Problem with simple linear static , similar problem was raported by me on much smaller model
( difference in results thread on formum arek2.pmx file )
best regards

Then it’s definitely a question for the CalculiX forum. Maybe even directly for the dev - Guido Dhondt but it’s better to discuss it on the forum first. I assume that you are using Pardiso, not the default solver and that you can’t further simplify the model to use less constraints (it’s best to just merge parts in CAD software whenever possible).

by the way according to similar problem ( there was problem with difference in results but was caused by invalid constraints )
best regards

when new solver 2,21 version with pardiso will be aviable on TU Kielce ?
best regards

You can try using the ccx_dynamic file from http://www.dhondt.de/calculix_2.21_4win.zip with the libraries from https://staff.tu.kielce.pl/rokach/instr/misc/ccx_220.7z

It should work.

first link is not active/valid

Try copying it and pasting to a new browser window/card. It’s a link directly to the package with ccx 2.21.

Hi Michal,

Have you compute the first 6 free modes as we comment last day?
Could you post the file? Ideally as step. No BC or loads are needed.

Regards.

I can not send - company policy

How could we help you?

Have you compute the first 6 free modes as we comment last day to see contacts performance?
¿Do you know how to do that? Search for Strain energy hot spots arround your contact areas.
¿What’s the result?