Suggestion how history outputs could be visualized

To visualize the history outputs for contact pairs in the result tab, i would like to suggest the following idea… Would it be possible to show the results like other query entries, but as interactive table? First, by making the selected contact pair visible, only the name would appear with the arrow pointing to the CG. Then one could add selected results to the table by making them visible:

To perhaps reduce the effort, one could alternatively integrate this show/hide feature into the actual history output window to locate the contact pair. Then it would be practical if several windows could be opened at the same time and the window size could be further reduced:

Hm, I could add a separate annotation for the contacts. However, it could not be an interactive table, only the same annotation box as other features (do you know that you can double-click any annotation box to edit its text?).

But the question is which info to add to the annotation box. What happens if the simulation has 30 or more increments? The annotation box would become useless.

Okay thanks for clarify.

In this case maybe the selection could be made in the annotation settings as “contact pair annotation”:

True, i would suggest to show only the values for the actual selected time step, same as with others annotations (i know that text can be changed manually, which i did to show in this picture, but that would not be practicable):

But even if no values would be shown at all, alone having the name with arrow pointing to the CG would be useful to locate the contact pair for which the history output counts for.
If one have the .pmx file, one can switch back to FE Model and check, but if one only have the .frd file, the relation is missing.