Różnice w sposobie obciążenia (Powierzchnia - Punkt)

Witam,
Zrobiłem uproszczony model konsoli i przyłożyłem obciążenie na powierzchni otworu a innym razem w punktach. W pierwszym wypadku wyszły dziwne wyniki. Jakby siła nie została rozłożona na powierzchni lecz została zwielokrotniona na punkty. Przemieszczenie zamiast 0,3mm wyszło 70mm. Myślałem, że przykłada się się sumę sił na powierzchnię, krawędź lub punkty. Model to bryła.

Chyba czegoś nie rozumiem? Może ktoś ma pomysł na to co przeoczyłem?

(Przepraszam, jestem początkujący w PrePoMax i w pisaniu na forum)

Hello,
I made a simplified model of the console and put the load on the surface of the hole and at other times in points. In the first case, strange results came out. As if the force was not distributed over the surface but multiplied into points. The displacement instead of 0.3mm was 70mm. I thought you were applying a sum of forces to a surface, edge, or points. The model is a solid.

I do not understand something? Maybe someone has an idea of what I missed?

(Sorry, I’m a beginner in PrePoMax and forum writing)

This forum is meant to be used in English. If you want to talk in Polish, you can send me a private message.

Concentrated force applies the specified force magnitude to each node. It’s typically used for reference points of rigid body constraints. If you want to apply a force to be uniformly distributed on a surface, use surface traction load instead.

3 Likes

Dziękuję za odpowiedź, nie zauważyłem tego. Okna mogły być trochę większe.
W jaki sposób adresować wiadomość do kogoś przez forum?

Thanks for the answer, I didn’t notice it. The windows could have been a little bigger. How do I address someone via the forum?

Click on the user’s avatar or name and press the “Message” button with blue background.

1 Like

Nie mam czegoś takiego. Jeśli dobrze zrozumiałem, to w opisie znalazłem informację, o tym że trzeba mieć wyższy poziom.

Probably new users can’t send private messages. You may have to spend some time on the forum to get this possibility but it shouldn’t take long.

1 Like

Hi,
Concentrated force will distribute force, bear each element present on surface you choosed.
To do what you want, there is two possibilities, in my opinion:

1. Use refference point, and attach force to that point- but this could be imprecise, as whole will be not deformed (refferens ponit will hold hole’s shape)
  2. Surface traction could do the job.

One more think- be careful, when adding force to holes- if you add force to full
circumference, some stresses near the hole will be wrong (any pivot/bolt etc) will only act at half of the
circumference or less

[EDIT]
Sorry, I saw this post at phone, and din’t noticed that FeAnalyst make already the same reply.

1 Like