Prepomax save option do not work

It seems that you opened a model from a previous version. Maybe something wasn’t regenerated correctly. Check the definitions of all features after opening a file from an older version.

I had symilar situation with completely new file . It couldn’t be saved (file created in ppm 1.3.5 was unable to save ) then I returned to previous version and was ok , but for test I opened it in new PPM and situation was the same
best regards

Is it possible to share this model that I could try to reproduce this behaviour.

wj171-003_asm.zip (16.8 KB)

Thanks for the link but I would need the .pmx file.

After zipping it is still too big

You can use some hosting website like Dropbox, Google Drive or WeTransfer and share a link here.

Thank you for the files. I tried to reproduce the problem, but I was not successful. I tried to open the file in the latest PrePoMax version and save it into a new file, and it worked without a problem.

Are you using the latest version of PrePoMax 1.3.5 released on 4th of October 2022? Can you describe your steps to reproduce the model?

I can create model freely but I can just save it , all functionalities are working but basic save doesn’t work . I will try again to prepare model in PPM 1_3_5 and I will send feedback

Best regards

image001.jpg

Hi Michal,

Try erasing all the files generated into the file folder. Maybe one still remains open.
I mean .inp .dat , .frd, … all except pmx

Has this problem occurred again? If not, I will close this topis and regard it as solved.

​after deleting settings file, and downloading again 1_3_5 PPM problem disappeared