Postprocessing - Deformation Scale Factor

Good day,

I would like to propose to have the deformation scale factor setting more easily accessible - perhaps an icon and drop down choices within the Results menu.

It would make it a lot quicker to access than having to go into setting every time you want to change it.

I just love this software ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you
Arnie

1 Like

Some time ago I suggested a button for Undeformed with color contours display mode:

A shortcut for the deformation scale factor would also be handy.

1 Like

I will se what I can do :slight_smile: I like the idea of “Undeformed with color contours” option and also some shortcut to select the scaling factor directly. Maybe editing the value in the status block directly by double clicking it. This requires some additional work but might be the shortest shortcut.

Double-clicking the scale factor value could work, but only if the scale factor type would be set to User in order not to mess with other settings.

So I thought of preparing a new toolbar for Deformation scale factor settings. Something like this:

Any opinions?

3 Likes

Good idea, now it’s really handy :slight_smile:

Very useful addition, Matej.
Looks awesome.

Hi Matej,
This looks great and easily accessible. Thank you. ! I cant wait to try all the upgrades when 1.3.3 is released.
The image below is from Ansys, where they include some preset values, which may be handy as a ready made choice for the user.

3 Likes