Is it possible to export the image?

Hello, is it possible to export the image of the analyses conducted in PrePoMax? I would like to obtain high-quality images of the analyses performed.

It has been requested a few times and it is on the list of feature requests but it’s not implemented yet so you have to take screenshots manually.

Thank you for your answer and Happy Christmas :wink:

indeed, it’s not yet available. Only by manual screenshot is possible for now, required large display monitor and higher resolution setting. Still, it has limitation in bitmap images.

it seems ParaView have great feature in saving plot result as vector images (e.g Svg and Pdf). However, i’m not really sure about the possibility in PrePoMax.

Thanks for this information; indeed, I can use ParaView after converting the format in other software.

I think creating a button “Save to file” which saves the PrePoMax graphical window to a file could be added. But I do not know how to improve on the resolution of the image. Probably, in the background, a larger render would have to be created and saved to file. I will have to investigate how to do that.

2 Likes

I would be great, especially because the Prepomax has a great postprocessor.