Bevel gear dynamic simulation

I am conducting a bevel gear dynamics simulation, applying a fixed speed to the driving wheel and a resistance moment to the driving wheel to obtain the root stress and axial vibration displacement during gear meshing. However, the simulation results show that the driving wheel has undergone significant deformation, and I am not sure where the problem lies. Attached is my solution file.

I don’t see such a large deformation in your results, it looks normal:

How long did it take to solve this ? Dynamic explicit simulations in CalculiX are painfully slow.

Sorry, the attachment file may have been saved incorrectly. I will upload a new one.Due to the large number of grids, it takes several hours to complete the run

Thank you for your reply.

Issues like this usually occur when Nlgeom is disabled. This analysis will probably take a lot of time to rerun so I can’t check it easily but maybe the correct results that I’ve seen in the first file were with Nlgeom enabled and the ones in the newly uploaded file are with Nlgeom disabled. You should make sure that it’s on.

Also, why are you using explicit dynamics ? Implicit doesn’t converge ? It might be better in this case.

I am a new user of Prepomax and I have not used implicit dynamics yet. I will try to use it. thanks