Failed with results

Hello, I couldn’t understand why it gave a fail after analyzing 6 times up to 60. What could be the reason?

Hard to say what exactly you did here but I see a concentrated force load likely applied to a surface so check this: Don't apply concentrated force load to surfaces

If it’s not the case then please share the file.

Yes, I added the concentrated load. Because I need to show such a burden. What type of load can this load be represented by?
pp

Can you share the .pmx file ? The screenshots don’t make it clear what is defined in the model, especially with those internal edges/faces.

10 size 3D3.pmx (3.3 MB)

Ok, the load is applied to a single node which is not that bad but should be avoided anyway (unless absolutely necessary).

You have some overconstraints - BC, tie constraint and contact pairs sharing the same surfaces. Contact pair definitions are messed up generally.

On the other hand, the model with contact can be underconstrained so you should either add more BCs (to faces with no tie constraints/contact) or try with only tie constraints or tied contact first.

You should run a frequency analysis to sse what is disconnected.

There is no disconnected in frequency analysis

Are you sure ?

Check other modes too. But what I meant is that you should correct the constraint/contact definitions first and then test them using the frequency analysis.

Okay, thank you so much for helping

Another thing I’d like to mention is that you are using a mesh with the default settings - no Meshing Parameters items. You should use those items to refine the mesh because it’s too coarse currently.

Do I need to redo the mesh in this case? Where can I find the settings you mentioned?

Yes, you should regenerate the mesh but most features won’t have to be redefined. The Meshing Parameters items can be added to Mesh Setup in the tree in the Geometry tab.

You can use this as a starting point (just some quick corrections and frequency step):

10 size 3D3 v2.pmx (3.9 MB)

Thank you very much, you have been very helpful. Thank you for your effort