A bug in abaqus inp file output function

When the material adopts the material in the material library, there will be a bug in the output abaqus, but when using a custom material, there is no such problem

The tools used to import and export Abaqus input files may not be up to date with modifications in PrePoMax. Better export to CalculiX inp file and then modify it (usually there’s not much to change, just a few different lines) to fit the Abaqus syntax.

Ok, it is recommended to remove the inp output function of abaqus

Well, I will see what is causing the problem. There are some features that are written differently for Abaqus than for CalculiX which is why this feature is included. Maybe I could add “experimental” to its name.

[quote=“Matej, post:4, topic:255, full:true”]
Well, I will see what is causing the problem. There are some features that are written differently for Abaqus than for CalculiX which is why this feature is included. Maybe I could add “experimental” to its name.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I added simple error handling to the Abaqus output writer. No new features are supported but the procedure continues and produces the .inp file without the unsupported keywords. In the export menu, I also added the “experimental” note.